The Albury Wodonga Multiple Birth Association offers an environment to openly share the special experiences, joys and challenges associated with being part of a multiple birth family. Primarily, AWMBA’s member base are families with children of preschool age and under, however the school-age and over numbers are growing due to the Association’s and clubs’ recognition that challenges of parenting multiples do not end when children start school. In many respects they are just beginning!
AWMBA aims to :
1. Offer a self help organisation for Multiple Birth Families,enabling them to exchange andoffer mutual support.
2. Provide regular newsletter highlighting local services, discounts, personal stories, social opportunities and articles on raising multiples.
3. Provide social meetings and functions for its members.
4. Provide Insurance coverage for AMBA events.
5. Develop public awareness of the Multiple Birth movement, its aims and activities.
6. Be a non-profit, non-political, non- sectarian organisation, co- operating with other organisations having related interests.